Utilizing a sophisticated grant tracking system, the Firm has successfully obtained funding from all 26 federal agencies. The Firm regularly monitors the Federal grant process for solicitations of interest. Once a grant has been targeted for application, Federal Advocates will assist in preparing/reviewing the application, arranging pre-award meetings with key grant principals, securing letters of support, and advising/assisting in the implementation phase.
Some of our federal grant successes include:
- DOT – Secured $650 million in discretionary grant funding, including the largest Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) award to date.
- DOJ – Secured over $20 million in Community Oriented Policing Services Program and over $25 million in COPS Hiring Program.
- FEMA – Secured over $15 million in Pre-Disaster Mitigation Program.
- Homeland Security – Secured over $10 million in Urban Area Security Initiative Program.
- HUD – Secured over $2 million in Homeless Housing Assistance Program.
- IMLS – Secured over $10 million in museum renovations and exhibits